- Multiple energy storage modes
- Guarantees household power supply
- Seamlessly switch to backup in case of power failure
Storage & Certifications
- Modular design Lithium iron phosphate batteries
- UL 9540A unit-level thermal runaway test certification
- Compatible with generators for long-term power outages
- Can be connected to 2@50A EV chargers
- Supports high current, power input, and output
- Supports Wi-Fi and cellular communication
- Remotely monitor generation and consumption
- Receive backup reminders prior to bad weather
Seamless Power Integration
- Integrated hybrid inverter
- Supports DC and AC input
- Perfect for new and installed PV systems
Simplified, Easier DIY
- Modular battery system
- Easy to install and transport
- Capacity options from 9.9kWh to 19.9kWh per EP Cube unit
- Up to 119.9kWh for a full system
Energy Storage Capacity
- 3-Battery Modules: 9.9 kWh
- 4-Battery Modules: 13.3 kWh
- 5-Battery Modules: 16.6 kWh
- 6-Battery Modules: 19.9 kWh
Safety & Compliance
EP CUBE is loaded with safety features, including an integrated arc fault circuit interrupter (AFCI), rapid shutdown, and holds certifications including UL 1699, BUL 1741-SB, IEEE 1547, IEEE 2030.5, UL 1642, UL 1973, UL 9540, UL 9540A, UN 38.3
STAGES AND DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
Signing of the Contract - File is opened and all information is centralized Field
Evaluation - Electrical evaluation, structure & final measurements of the As-Built property, design of the Solar System to begin permits. Permit Application and Process - Case request, through the PREPA portal, for evaluation of the interconnection capacity. Preparation of documents to be submitted once the System is installed and certified. The PREPA Accountant is in order for change.
Installation and Connection - Delivery of equipment and materials to the property, transportation and mobilization of personnel. Installation of the Solar System and Storage which applies. The installation of the System and its components will be certified by a certified expert and/or engineer certified by the Office of Energy Affairs, BOS verification, load testing. The system is completed operationally and the client must have completed 100% payment.
Net Metering Interconnection - The certifications are completed by the Engineer and/or Electrical Expert to be submitted to the PREPA. The verification of documents and signing of the net metering contract by PREPA is expected.
Monitoring - The Solar System and Batteries will begin to be monitored via the internet to provide any support or service inside and outside the warranty period.
Consulting services, design, permits before PREPA, equipment, installation, programming, services and guarantees are included for the purposes of producing and storing renewable energy, subject to being contracted.
Guarantee of 5 years on labor and 5 years on leaks at the anchoring point. After this period, the client will be assisted in case of any claim with the manufacturer. Client will be responsible for providing internet connection and service.
EXCLUSIONS: Payments for work performed and/or contributions by PREPA; replacement or improvements to the existing Substation if required by PREPA; intervention of the existing system within the facility by power supply to panels and transfer “switch” or other system; demolitions; extramural jobs (“Offsite”); removal or relocation of existing utilities; removal or disposal of debris and/or contaminated materials or hazardous materials found; lead and/or asbestos removal; fogging in areas where they have not been affected by the work described in this Contract and painting.
Excavation of buried pipe through cement and/or earth; embedding pipe into walls and its fogging; construction of pedestals; gate movement; relocation and/or grouping of meters that entails application to the PREPA; electrical work inside from the Main Distribution Panel to inside the property.